Your Business + Custom PPC Strategy = $$$
Have you ever been frustrated and when your competitors show up first in Google and your business shows up at the bottom, or even the 2nd or 3rd page of search results— even when your business is more established? Would your business benefit from reaching your ideal customer at the exact second they search for the products that your business has? Welcome to Google AdWords.
AdWords is an advertising service from Google. Google allows advertisers to show clickable ads that are called “sponsored links” within search results. The payment system for this type of advertising is called pay-per-click (PPC), where advertisers bid on specific keywords to reach their desired target audience. What this means is that advertisers (you) are only charged if a user clicks on your ad. Win, win.
Key Benefits of Advertising with Google AdWords
- IMMEDIATE EXPOSURE Your ad can show up in the top 5 results of a Google search today.
- REACH You’re able to show your target ads in a timely manner to your potential customers when they search Google for relevant products and services.
- GEO TARGETING Amazing for businesses who don’t do online sales, you are able to target your ads to the specific geographic location around your store.
- REPORTING With an endless amount of reporting options, Google AdWords lets you determine which keywords are or are not working, the click-through-rate of your ads, how much each click is costing on average, and much more, so you can make informed decisions.
- BUDGETING AdWords fits into all advertising budgets and gives you the ability to manage your bids and budgets based on your specific objectives.
Too Busy? Let Us Take The Reigns
We manage and optimize your AdWords campaigns on a daily basis to ensure you’re getting the optimal return on your advertising budget. We consistently experiment with new bid strategies and objectives, analyze your competitors efforts, and adjust as needed in order to stay ahead.
The success of your Google AdWords campaign is subjective to your company needs, goals, and industry. Here are some key questions that have skyrocketed our client’s success:
- How competitive are the keywords you’re bidding on?
- Are the keywords you’re bidding relevant? Do they lead to conversions for your business?
- Does the quality of your ad copy and call to action (CTA) match your brand voice?
- What is the quality of your website and landing pages that your ads are directing to?